The One Thing by Paul Colman
Here I am
In a river of questions
Can I pour my heart out to a listening ear?
I see this life
Its valley's and mountains
And I think of all the roads that brought me here
I've questioned my reasons
The life I'm living
I've questioned my ability
To judge wrong from right
I've questioned all the things that I've ever called certain
My race, my religion, my country, my mind
But the one thing I don't question is you
You really love me like you say you do
You really love me like you say you do
Hold me
Hold me
I've questioned significance
Meaning and relevance
Does the work I'm doing really matter at all?
Well I've questioned my friendships
Alliance, dependence
Who will still be here when I fall?
Only one thing doesn't change
Only one thing stays the same
All I know at the end of the day is your love remains
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where do we begin? I had the aspiration to start a website but seeing as it would take more work and I wouldn't put it up 'til I had perfection which might take who knows when- we'll settle for this, for now.
Here's where I want to share like I use to -posting up some of the things God's been impressing on me that maybe He too might use these stories to also help you along the path He has for you. At the same time, I want to also share from other areas of my life that sorta make up me. So you will see a many different things i.e. posted pics, thoughts, the crazy things Rox finds being the resourceful internet surfer she is to her recent readings or interests to whatever else. See and enjoy.
Here's where I want to share like I use to -posting up some of the things God's been impressing on me that maybe He too might use these stories to also help you along the path He has for you. At the same time, I want to also share from other areas of my life that sorta make up me. So you will see a many different things i.e. posted pics, thoughts, the crazy things Rox finds being the resourceful internet surfer she is to her recent readings or interests to whatever else. See and enjoy.
1 comment:
I didn't even know you had this blog site - but now that I've found it, you better keep up-dating it so that I can keep benefiting from your insights and wisdom! ;-) If you don't believe me, check out MY blog - yours has been added as a feature! :)
Love Lau
Post a Comment